A clean and sustainable environment is critical to the healthy future of the children who live in our communities and use our products. To that end, we are committed to reducing the environmental impact of our business and products over the long term by:
- Maintaining safe and environmentally sound operations with full compliance to local and/or corporate standards as a starting point;
- Contributing to local and global efforts to protect the environment – with a particular focus on water, energy, greenhouse gasses and waste;
- Integrating principles of stewardship through the lifecycle of our products;
- Fostering openness and dialogue with our partners and stakeholders;
- Engaging with suppliers that conduct operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner; and
- Driving continuous improvement in our environmental, health and safety performance by setting ambitious yet attainable goals and reporting progress to our stakeholders.